Turkish Market-USA News

Monday, January 28, 2013

Republic Day Celebrations Held in Dallas, TX



"Hon'ble Anil K. Matta Counsel, from Indian Embassy, Houston while speaking on the occasion congratulated the efforts of IANT in bringing the whole community together on the eve India's republic day. He mentioned Dallas/Fort-Worth is one of the fastest growing cities in America in all fields and said Indians are playing a major role in keeping DFW vibrant and multi-cultural." 

Read more by CLICKING LINK below.

Republic day celebrations held in Dallas, TX

'via Blog this'

Going to these events require shopping for me. My friend Aparna loves to dress me up.
She and her husband have been my friends for many years now.
Here is one of the boutiques she took me to shop. 
One of my favorite songs played to my excitement- "Chamak Challo" 
at the Republic Day Celebrations. My friend tells her friends I am from Bombay.
You think by now she would say I was a Bollywood Star! 



Photo credit: Mine-L.Yildiz



Republic Day Celebrations

No comments:

Post a Comment